Black Friday 2015

Gergwheel1647545492

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Black Friday for office chairs? FUCKING :lolguy:

Yeah, the chairs I bought normally go for $250 a piece at Costco. I bought some couple years ago at office max or something like that for less than $150 a piece. And I need 10 so why not. As far as other stuff, I really don't need anything.

Samsung 60-inch 2160p LED Smart 4K Ultra HDTV for $799.99 as part of its Best buy thoughts on this one? I don't research much about new tv a but this seems to have all the best stuff unless Samsung is a total pos when it comes to a tv

I've had nothing but Samsung TVs and never had a problem, except for an old DLP that would randomly shut off. A firmware update fixed that though. Anyways, I'll take refresh rate over resolution (assuming those 4k sets are only 60Hz at that price). Also, I don't think anything plays at that resolution anyways. Cable broadcasts in mostly 720p (some channels at 1080i) and blu-ray plays at 1080p. Future blu-rays are going to try pushing 4k though, so there's that. My point is unless you hook up a crazy gaming computer to your TV, it's wasted pixels at a low refresh rate with a high price tag.. for now. By the time 4k is the norm, it'll be time for a new TV anyways.

This goes into far more detail why 4k is stupid:

http://www.cnet.com/news/why-ultra-hd-4k-tvs-are-still-stupid/

I've had nothing but Samsung TVs and never had a problem, except for an old DLP that would randomly shut off. A firmware update fixed that though. Anyways, I'll take refresh rate over resolution (assuming those 4k sets are only 60Hz at that price). Also, I don't think anything plays at that resolution anyways. Cable broadcasts in mostly 720p (some channels at 1080i) and blu-ray plays at 1080p. Future blu-rays are going to try pushing 4k though, so there's that. My point is unless you hook up a crazy gaming computer to your TV, it's wasted pixels at a low refresh rate with a high price tag.. for now. By the time 4k is the norm, it'll be time for a new TV anyways.

This goes into far more detail why 4k is stupid:

http://www.cnet.com/news/why-ultra-hd-4k-tvs-are-still-stupid/

640k ought to be enough for anybody

yea i do alot of pc viewing. actually thats whats running on it right now. had not used the cast to device thing on win 10 yet. now i need a another hdmi cable. its not in the place it will be perm yet so will have to see how i will setup it up perm. honestly though right now i running 1080 content and i am really surprised by its quality. hell of alot better then any 1080 screens i have in the house.

So I haven't seen many does anyone know if say ON3 or any other car businesses are offering major sales? I know Ips used to be the big one but well we know what's happening with that..

I see Carlyle has a sale going by haven't seen any other places for parts. I'm in need of some stuff and would like to maybe cash in on a deal

So I haven't seen many does anyone know if say ON3 or any other car businesses are offering major sales? I know Ips used to be the big one but well we know what's happening with that..

I see Carlyle has a sale going by haven't seen any other places for parts. I'm in need of some stuff and would like to maybe cash in on a deal

Came across this when browsing mustang parts. Looks like they're doing a $200 off sale on that particular kit. Not sure about others

https://lmr.com/item/LRS-1113TTF/Mustang-On-3-Performance-Coyote-Twin-Turbo-Kit-11-14-50

Came across this when browsing mustang parts. Looks like they're doing a $200 off sale on that particular kit. Not sure about others

https://lmr.com/item/LRS-1113TTF/Mustang-On-3-Performance-Coyote-Twin-Turbo-Kit-11-14-50

Idk that is a bf sale but I need a fmic that style, hmmmmmm might have to look a little deeper.

I was able to score 2 t4 blankets a 44mm waste gate and a 50mm bov for $300 all new in box today

So apparently the laptop we were going to buy my mom and dad is not a good one to get (dell).

What are options for basic internet, music, word processing that are in the $300-$500 range?

craigslist macbook

I absolutely cannot recommend buying any new laptop @ $500.