Hits ya right in the feels

99StockGT

Not sure who all was there late summer when the Cougar club showed up... probably 10-12 of them from all over the place with Mercury Cougars and that was their THING. Now I would definitely say most of us giggled and pointed, but seeing the pride in the ride no matter if its something cool to us or not... was pretty cool.

Not sure who all was there late summer when the Cougar club showed up... probably 10-12 of them from all over the place with Mercury Cougars and that was their THING. Now I would definitely say most of us giggled and pointed, but seeing the pride in the ride no matter if its something cool to us or not... was pretty cool.

:thumbup:

I certainly understand where everyone is coming from with the newer is better faster stronger more reliable etc but once you have that attachment it's hard to say good bye. When my mustang was stolen last winter and recovered it took me almost 2 weeks to finally let it go off to the crusher versus rebuilding it piece by damaged piece. And it's not even that it was fiscally worth much... but saying good bye to your "baby" is hard...

::tears::

eh...it's better than the muscle car guys who wait till you die and then restore the car in "tribute" to you. Fat lot of good "In memory of..." in one shot on the deck lid does when i am worm food. I want to do burnouts now dammit.

Good for this dude, he has a nice community. Shit taste in cars but a nice community.