Amazon/XPO shipping woes

miller11386

Great to hear it finally got to you. I am in shock at the lack of communication. I wonder if Amazon treats Prime customers different then, because I have never had anyone but UPS or FEDEX deliver anything from Amazon and on the two cases where I needed customer support they always got back to me that day.

Very sad and inexcusable to neglect someone like that. Very sorry to hear. You going to pursue this more? demand compensation?

Not worth sitting on hold for another 3 hours to get a "sorry it wasn't our fault"

So hows the tv?

With my 3 hours of use, it is as amazing as expected.

The picture is clear, the remote is pretty neat (Like a Wii controller) and there are very few buttons on it. One button that just kills me is the "Smart TV extra" where the TV will actually pull up facts about the show you are watching and even the most up to date twitter comments with show hashtags. Needless to say as my lady friend was watching "my 600 lb life" the tweets were unreal to see.

All in all I am very satisfied with the TV and my purchase. I need to work on a good stand and getting it all finalized and in place. After I have a bit more seat time with the TV I will review it if people want to know more about it.

Great to hear it finally got to you. I am in shock at the lack of communication. I wonder if Amazon treats Prime customers different then, because I have never had anyone but UPS or FEDEX deliver anything from Amazon and on the two cases where I needed customer support they always got back to me that day.

Very sad and inexcusable to neglect someone like that. Very sorry to hear. You going to pursue this more? demand compensation?

I get USPS stuff from Prime too, but usually on things like kids books. I've never had XPO. We have a bit of an amazon addiction and have 75 orders this year. Before they started doing the USPS last mile or whatever, I would get Premier Courier once in a blue moon, but that hasn't happened since 2012.

Prime you also get a "guaranteed delivery date" and they will compensate you for late orders. I don't think non-prime customers get that protection

I get USPS stuff from Prime too, but usually on things like kids books. I've never had XPO. We have a bit of an amazon addiction and have 75 orders this year. Before they started doing the USPS last mile or whatever, I would get Premier Courier once in a blue moon, but that hasn't happened since 2012.

Prime you also get a "guaranteed delivery date" and they will compensate you for late orders. I don't think non-prime customers get that protection

ya, I had to google who XPO was because I had never heard of them. Anything I have ordered from Amazon has always come via UPS or Fedex within the 2-day Prime guaranteed window. I guess it would make sense that non-prime customers would not get the same love a prime customer would. Still makes me mad that Miller had to go though all the BS he had to. you make a good point.