San Bernardino Attack

wagner

So I was following this last night and the media/elected idiot narrative does not add up.

Listening to the scanner there also seems to be some information missing from all these reports, like the person that was running around at the airport maybe?

Using some logic, also this does not seem to be a spur of the moment thing. Dude shows up with bombs, tactical gear, and they were both wearing gopros? Not the typical thing for someone looking to lay out some workplace violence on a whim right?

Looking at all of this from a high level it kind of screams terror attack, even though the idiot president won't utter those words (he along with his idiot friends are more worried about talking gun control while the bodies of the dead are still warm).

There are just to many strange things going on here to just shrug this off as the idiot in charge did as “work place violence”. I mean the guy went to the middle east, comes back with a wife, now this?

What say you CR? Something seem off here?

http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/03/us/what-we-know-san-bernardino-mass-shooting/index.html

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FYI, I listen to NPR and their narrative is that nobody knows what the motivation of the shooters was. Where are you getting your information?

eta: I mean, you link to a CNN article that says, point blank, "We don't know their motives," while at the same time claiming that the media has already constructed a narrative that doesn't add up.

Here's Obama's remarks, I don't hear him saying anything about workplace violence, even though you put that in quotes. Do you have a cite for Obama calling this work place violence? He says we don't know the motives of the shooters, which is true. He directly addresses "people concerned about terrorism," although he doesn't go so far as to directly call this a terrorist attack because at this point nobody can truthfully say that. Right?

FYI, I listen to NPR and their narrative is that nobody knows what the motivation of the shooters was. Where are you getting your information?

eta: I mean, you link to a CNN article that says, point blank, "We don't know their motives," while at the same time claiming that the media has already constructed a narrative that doesn't add up.

The NY times is reporting that one of the shooters was a health inspector work worked for the county and was at the center before leaving and then coming back in tactical gear. Gawker is parroting the same thing:

http://jezebel.com/san-bernardino-mass-shooting-suspects-killed-in-shooto-1745911542

Per the New York Times, Farook, an environmental inspector for the county health department, attended a holiday banquet at the Inland Regional Center on Wednesday morning. There was a “dispute,” and he left the building, returning with his wife in tactical gear, toting assault rifles, and semiautomatic handguns.

in before some moron says "if the disabled people in the center had guns then he wouldn't have gotten three feet in the door"...

Good for you, NPR seems to be a great station, but a bit dry for me.

During the coverage last night that I had on as background noise while I worked, all the talk was about "work place violence" and I'm pretty sure the idiot in charge even talked about that.

So, that is why I think, based on what I heard on the TV, and other areas they were pushing their own narrative.

The NY times is reporting that one of the shooters was a health inspector work worked for the county and was at the center before leaving and then coming back in tactical gear. Gawker is parroting the same thing:

http://jezebel.com/san-bernardino-mass-shooting-suspects-killed-in-shooto-1745911542

I've had workplace disputes and never showed back up with tatical gear, so yeah, that's not even close to normal...

Good for you, NPR seems to be a great station, but a bit dry for me.

During the coverage last night that I had on as background noise while I worked, all the talk was about "work place violence" and I'm pretty sure the idiot in charge even talked about that.

So, that is why I think, based on what I heard on the TV, and other areas they were pushing their own narrative.

You may have heard pundits speculating, I'm pretty sure you didn't hear Obama talk about workplace violence. And FTR, it's hard to have a serious discussion when you keep calling him the idiot in charge, especially while claiming he said something that he didn't.

This morning's drive in, NPR was reporting the same thing Geeto mentioned - just to clarify what NPR is actually sharing with the public...

You may have heard pundits speculating, I'm pretty sure you didn't hear Obama talk about workplace violence. And FTR, it's hard to have a serious discussion when you keep calling him the idiot in charge, especially while claiming he said something that he didn't.

Don't like my thoughts on him, super, that's what makes america great. I might be wrong, it happens a lot, but I'm never going to back down from the fact he is the idiot in charge.

I'm sorry if that offends people, but its kind of true.

You can keep blowing holes in what I posted, maybe that will help spur some more facts to be brought up, that's why I posted this.

But it won't hide the fact that there is something way wrong with this deal.

Have a blessed day :)

FTR, it's hard to have a serious discussion when you keep calling him the idiot in charge, especially while claiming he said something that he didn't.

Also, since everyone in politics is an "idiot" it is hard to know who you are talking about.

It's not an unreasonable jump to say that it might be workplace violence when a person who works for the county leaves a party for county employees and then comes back in tactical gear. it's recognition of the possible link between the shooter and the victims - some of the post office shootings that first highlighted the issue didn't happen because of a dispute that day.

I hate the coverage while something like this goes down. The information is the not available and CNN yesterday just started spitting on information that wasn't true of confirmed. I got more information listening to the Police Scanner than the crap the news had on.

I hate the coverage while something like this goes down. The information is the not available and CNN yesterday just started spitting on information that wasn't true of confirmed. I got more information listening to the Police Scanner than the crap the news had on.

Yup

If you want an idea of how little verified info is available on this stuff, follow the Associated Press on twitter or keep an eye on their stories. AP ONLY reports factual, verified information. They do not speculate, they do not editorialize. It's by far the best news source available, even if it does take a little longer and appear more bare-bones than what many are used to.

EDIT: Also, inb4falseflag