San Bernardino Attack

wagner

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In case any of you were still thinking all coppers have mad leet gunz tactical training :

http://www.10tv.com/content/stories/2015/12/04/waverly-ohio-pike-co.-deputy-charged-with-manslaughter-after-accidental-shooting.html

And in my experience NDs happen in the army pretty regularly too. Hence the clearing barrels everywhere.

In case any of you were still thinking all coppers have mad leet gunz tactical training :

http://www.10tv.com/content/stories/2015/12/04/waverly-ohio-pike-co.-deputy-charged-with-manslaughter-after-accidental-shooting.html

And in my experience NDs happen in the army pretty regularly too. Hence the clearing barrels everywhere.

Sometimes I wonder if it happens more with these groups because they are around firearms so much that they get a little too comfortable and get lazy with proper handling procedures.

Yeah...this would not happen in a normal crime scene. This is going to be fuel for the conspiracy theorists for sure. With HUNDREDS of federal agents responding within about 10-14 minutes of the shooting, this would never have been allowed if there was really going to be a true investigation. Very odd.

Yeah...this would not happen in a normal crime scene. This is going to be fuel for the conspiracy theorists for sure. With HUNDREDS of federal agents responding within about 10-14 minutes of the shooting, this would never have been allowed if there was really going to be a true investigation. Very odd.

Almost makes me think there was an order from higher above to cut the investigation short.

The media's and executive branch response to this event is fucking crazy.