Job Posting

unc7237

Hey folks,

I am the Warehouse Supervisor for Ashley Furniture here in Columbus.

Since I transfered here from our Corporate Whse in Dayton recently, I don't have alot of personal contacts here except for ya'll. The whse manager & I are looking for a Whse Associate to fill a vacant positiion. The person leaving gave his 2 wk notice today. We are looking for a dependable, mature, trustworthy and hard working person. Job duties are some cleaning in the am, some maintanence..ie change light bulbs & such, put new product on floor, unload trucks and handle customer pick ups. Schedule is sun 11-5 mon 10-7 off tue & wed thurs 10-7 fri 10-7 & sat 10-6. Pay is around $10 an hour w/ no OT at this time. Stop in & see me(Dave Eilers) or Bobby McKinney for an application @ 3622 W. Dublin Granville Rd. Corner of Sawmill & 161. FYI we are both off this weekend but you may still stop in & fill out an application. Any questions please call us at 614-652-6900.

Need someone ASAP, just found out his last day is next Thursday.

Will review applications on Monday & set up interviews that afternoon.

Thanks and hope to see some of ya'll,

Dave

Edited by unc7237

1 app as of yet. ???? Everybody must have at least 1 decent job from the response. Darn, I thought I would get a better turn out than that. I know the pay is not the best, but to be honest with you its a cake job.

You have alot of down time in the afternoon in between pick ups. For $10 an hour its easy and alot of fun, if you enjoy joking around & sarcasim. Shoot, tell a friend or family member if ya'll know someone that is

qualified.

Thanks in advance,

Dave

1 app as of yet. ???? Everybody must have at least 1 decent job from the response. Darn, I thought I would get a better turn out than that. I know the pay is not the best, but to be honest with you its a cake job.

You have alot of down time in the afternoon in between pick ups. For $10 an hour its easy and alot of fun, if you enjoy joking around & sarcasim. Shoot, tell a friend or family member if ya'll know someone that is

qualified.

Thanks in advance,

Dave

Thats prob better then the fedex pt gig im doing now at $10, but you're in c-bus :)