FS: Sig SP2022 9mm $400

El Karacho1647545492

Bought it from a member here recently, decided it's not the right handgun for me, just doesn't fit my hand properly.

Comes with a case, 2 magazines, I think I've got 100rds of ammo. Polymer frame, hammer fired fullsize handgun, very smooth and nice gun.

One common complaint is the polymer guide rod so when i got it I upgraded to a stainless one. Comes with both.

Will edit with pictures soon.

More interested in cash than trades, but shoot me an offer.

PM or text six one four four nine nine eleven twelve

edit: photos http://imgur.com/a/8Te1D

Edited by El Karacho

Ha i think i remember this being for sale on here a while back. I personally love the feel of this gun, have been really close to purchasing it in the past and just never... pulled the trigger! #groan

Seriously though, great firearm someone should scoop this up. If I was in the market for a new handgun i would.

Ha i think i remember this being for sale on here a while back. I personally love the feel of this gun, have been really close to purchasing it in the past and just never... pulled the trigger! #groan

Seriously though, great firearm someone should scoop this up. If I was in the market for a new handgun i would.

Yep, bought it on a whim, upgraded the guide rod, then couldn't get comfortable with it. D'oh. Guess that's why everyone has slightly different designs, everyone's hand is a little different. I've had things like a double stack Makarov that other people swore was horrifying uncomfortable but fit my hand perfectly. Oh well.

Bump $400 takes it can a mod please update the title and clean up my repeated bump posts?

Only trades I'm really interested in would be a G17 or G19, Springfield xD, or 1911. MIGHT add a little cash on my side but would rather sell outright or trade straight up.

EDIT: Thanks mods

Edited by El Karacho