Where Local To Get Pit Bike Kill Switch

wagner

So I need to put a kill switch on project: "Pit Bike Of Poor Choices", is there a place local that sells something I can hillbilly-engineer to work?

It can be just a simple toggle type on off switch, I need something better than the current system of grounding a bare connecter to something metal

:)

Iron pony should have "universal" kill switches

Thanks

I bet we can find the correct wire to splice in a simple switch, I doubt you need anything special.

That's what I was thinking, I just was not sure if there was a switch that had the basic connector on it already.

if it really is the pit bike of poor choices you should get a deadman's switch so when your poor choices cause you to come off of it the bike stops running. You can get them for about $10 at any water craft dealer, or jegs/summit.

However, most kill switches are usually two wire deals and a $1 toggle from the local hardware store with a hose clamp can be used.

Doodlebug type thing, its kind of janky but will do the trick for me.

Sweet. I stuck a valve while trying to get flames to come out of the exhaust on mine. You can get billet parts cheap so I upgraded some stuff.

Any pics?

Fits with your personality. Little bit odd, sketchy and quirky, but gets the job done.

Pretty much the best summary possible.

Sweet. I stuck a valve while trying to get flames to come out of the exhaust on mine. You can get billet parts cheap so I upgraded some stuff.

Any pics?

No pics yet, it has sat in my garage for a while (long story) but now am going to get it ready for 2016 duty.