Scrapping catalytic converters

noobiemcnooberson.

I took my converter to Recycling exchange on Westerville road but according to yellow pages they are permanently closed.

You can try Ohio drop off on Morse Rd. They take all kinds of recycling junk (electronics, metals, etc.).

I know when I went to the first place I got $45 for my converter and $40 or so for 4 junk aluminum wheels.

Ace Iron and Metal

2515 Groveport Rd

(888) 388-2210

Open until 5:00 PM

They will only allow 1, per person, per day.

I took a few old BMW converters there a few years back, gave me like $90 per.

Yes this place is good - I took a 1.8t audi converter there and got 80 or 85 bux.

Off-topic but just last week my friend let one of his sketchy family members drive his jeep.

In short he had to go pick it up from him after a day and his family member had cut off the cat.

Hence the one day per customer, per item rule... and drugs.

Not really worried about the one per day, I understand the reasoning, just looking for someone willing to pay good money even if I don't have a business license. Local recycler quit buying from anyone without a license. I found another place local but they didn't pay well, I know scrap is stupid low right now but an extra 20 a piece would certainly help the race car fund.

Thank you for all the replies!