Housing

Versluis

Anyone live or have previous experience living near Polaris? I'm looking at places in that area, but want something with an attached garage. I need at least 2 bedrooms as well.

Also, any good sites to find places for rent by owner? Craigslist is flooded with companies trying to rent their own apartments.

Thanks!

I'd check out the Grand @ Polaris.

Wife and I lived in 801 Polaris for a year. Parking garage protected the cars, the place is alright, seems like it was thrown together kinda fast. Floors were uneven, but the finishes were nice. Seem small for the money. Overall would give it a Solid B+.

How near are you looking to be? I know of a few people who lived off sawmill while not right by Polaris not to far away either

Live on sawmill right now, but would like to be closer to Delaware because of the woman.

I'd check out the Grand @ Polaris.

Wife and I lived in 801 Polaris for a year. Parking garage protected the cars, the place is alright, seems like it was thrown together kinda fast. Floors were uneven, but the finishes were nice. Seem small for the money. Overall would give it a Solid B+.

I heard that about 801 as well. I checked on the Grand and seem pretty awesome. Might be out of the price range for what we want to get.

Its not very easy to find owners renting their own property.

Have you considered Westerville for a house ?....71 exit close makes it a cinch to get to Delaware too.

I have and I'm looking. Just haven't found anything.

it was a tad expensive but I really liked Central Park off 23 and campus view. sneaky location to Polaris. if u are looking to rent

Thanks and I'll check it out.

I'd pick Lewis Center or Westerville before Polaris itself. The traffic is very heavy during the peak hours and especially annoying during holiday shopping season. I lived near, but never at Polaris for many years and loved the convenience and general area.

Polaris is great, there are a lot of really good options. Being close to parkway exit and Gemini I-71 interchanges makes getting around town much easier. Plus shopping and lifestyle has a lot to offer there.

Cons are the traffic. Everything is a two lane road and at peak you'll just be sitting there. I don't see it getting better but if you can get in and out early its fine.

From Thanksgiving to Christmas you will pay the mall tax. Its jsut packed and overloaded with people at all hours. You'll really notice it on the streets.

I'm living in Denver now but when there never gave a thought to moving elsewhere.

I'd pick Lewis Center or Westerville before Polaris itself. The traffic is very heavy during the peak hours and especially annoying during holiday shopping season. I lived near, but never at Polaris for many years and loved the convenience and general area.

Yeah I'm looking in the general area of Polaris. Some nice places east of 71. The thing is that some complex's are so expensive and I would just be better off buying a home.

I appreciate everyone's feedback so thank you.

I lived off cooper rd for awhile. The cove at cooper lakes. It was nice. I also lived up at oak village near 23 and polaris. Before I decided to move to South Carolina I was looking at the places out near westerville rd and polaris near the Meijers. Also on up westerville rd to sunbury has nice apartment these days that isn't very far away.

Used to live over off Gemeni with another member on here. It was pretty bad then, before they put a light in. Even with the light there now, you couldn't pay me to live there. There were accidents at that intersection daily. Avoid polaris at all costs. Traffic is insane everywhere in that area.

Used to live over off Gemeni with another member on here. It was pretty bad then, before they put a light in. Even with the light there now, you couldn't pay me to live there. There were accidents at that intersection daily. Avoid polaris at all costs. Traffic is insane everywhere in that area.

You mad bro?

Traffics not That bad if your coming home and making a left on polaris parkway, turning right f that. I live in Lewis center but go through Polaris to get there and at 530 it takes me 10 minutes to get from 71 to old state via Polaris parkway. obviously the side roads will add to that time.

They made some new apartment/condo looking things right off old state just north of polaris parkway, that are brand new and look nice. No opinion on how it its as its new.

You mad bro?

Traffics not That bad if your coming home and making a left on polaris parkway, turning right f that. I live in Lewis center but go through Polaris to get there and at 530 it takes me 10 minutes to get from 71 to old state via Polaris parkway. obviously the side roads will add to that time.

They made some new apartment/condo looking things right off old state just north of polaris parkway, that are brand new and look nice. No opinion on how it its as its new.

I think you are referring to the Grand @ Polaris. I'm up there quite often and familiar with the traffic. I work from home two days of the week and then on the road so rush hour traffic is not that big a problem for me.