minor accident WWCRD

Turbs3000

So a quick probably dumb question but I've never dealt with paintless dent removal or an accident before.

A coworker backed into my parked car this morning, he's a good guy and a friend and he felt really bad about it and came right in to tell me.

He figured it would probably be $1000 i thought that seemed crazy for that bit.

It doesn't seem too bad from the exterior. It pushed the lower part of the drivers side door in. It still closes and seals fine. Hard to see in the pictures given the white car and snow.

The question is: Is something this large something the PDR folks can handle or would trying to go that route not save any money or time? Or just go straight for someone like Clifford?

thanks

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e391/Turbs3000/20160112_102049_zpsvmtptc7l.jpg

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e391/Turbs3000/20160112_102046_zps71eul6we.jpg

Is John Shroeck (however you spell it) still PDR'ing? He did a great job on a ding on my door...I still think a good one could get that out if its good and accessible.

yes. he's awesome. works at the dent removal place at sawmill / 161 just south of Piada.

I run a shop. Its not gonna pull out with paintless dent removal. Sorry.

Like someone else said a replacement is easier cheaper and faster at most major shops than trying to fix the dent.

I have a metal door that i cut out at my shop to show people how thin metal is on cars and why theyre a pain to fix. Metal stretches when pushed in and stretches when pulled back. Think a paperclip being bent back and forth.

Now if you can find someone willing to put in the time to fix it for a decent price go for it. Large shops have to get cars in and out and alot of the time their employees hate getting stuck on a project that in the end will cost them time and miss out on repairing other cars thus hurt their paychecks.