Marc Stock - Union Savings A++

Turbs3000

Not that this guy needs any more praise or money from the CR community but he really is great to deal with.

We currently own and were looking at about 15,000 different options from selling and buying, just buying, refinancing, cash out refinancing and a few other scenarios in between. He was calm and willing to answer all our questions and walk through all the options and what they would look like til we settled on what we wanted to do. their was absolutely no pressure. He even helped us secure some good contacts on other services we needed. The rates and fees were great and far better then many of the competitors.

He was easy to work with and was regularly available via phone and email, often after hours.

One of the best parts for me was that we basically did the whole thing via email and some calls. He works at the Dublin locations and at the end all we had to do was come into the Grove City branch (where we live) sign a few things and were done.

He will certainly have lots of our business moving forward and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to others.

Not that this guy needs any more praise or money from the CR community but he really is great to deal with.

We currently own and were looking at about 15,000 different options from selling and buying, just buying, refinancing, cash out refinancing and a few other scenarios in between. He was calm and willing to answer all our questions and walk through all the options and what they would look like til we settled on what we wanted to do. their was absolutely no pressure. He even helped us secure some good contacts on other services we needed. The rates and fees were great and far better then many of the competitors.

He was easy to work with and was regularly available via phone and email, often after hours.

One of the best parts for me was that we basically did the whole thing via email and some calls. He works at the Dublin locations and at the end all we had to do was come into the Grove City branch (where we live) sign a few things and were done.

He will certainly have lots of our business moving forward and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to others.

Thank you for the kind words and opportunity to work for you and your family!

Looking forward to helping out with the next one :cool:

-Marc