Today I said a thing I thought I would never say

99StockGT

"I'm really excited to see the new Buick at the Auto show next weekend!"

- Me

http://jalopnik.com/the-2016-buick-avista-concept-is-your-gorgeous-luxury-c-1752143282

Modern chassis, twin turbo, rear wheel drive, magnetic ride control, two door coupe, that doesn't squeak creak and groan... and looks rather striking

2016 bro, get used to it.

No, fuck that. You may as well have just asked me to get used to eating Haggis for dinner every night. Bicycles have two pedals, Automobiles have 3.

EDIT: Dat blue, though.....:megusta:

Edited by Orion

Looks like a Hyundai Genesis Coupe got raped by a Jaguar while an Aston Martin filmed it and then submitted to World Star.

EDIT: The more I look at it, the more derivative it looks to me. It's like they got a committee of people together to come up with a list of things that are "in" right now in car design and just slapped them all together on the damn thing

Typical Cuckold response. Next thing ya know, you'll be taking puffs off some dudes meat strudel because people said its 2016 and that it's acceptable.

http://49.media.tumblr.com/c992ebeaecbb78703f98a58e2e7e848d/tumblr_mik31vbUlV1s4ow77o1_500.gif

Looks like a Hyundai Genesis Coupe got raped by a Jaguar while an Aston Martin filmed it and then submitted to World Star.

EDIT: The more I look at it, the more derivative it looks to me. It's like they got a committee of people together to come up with a list of things that are "in" right now in car design and just slapped them all together on the damn thing

After reading this post again your so right

In a modern luxury GT cruiser absolutely automatic. If they were to offer this in a stick I imagine they would sell about 6 of them.

Jet-Black, Limted-Release Avista GNX (Stick + Performance package): You wouldn't be able to keep them on the lot...

Looks alot like my f type with a mix of Fx jag in it . I think it's a good looking car for sure can't wait to see it at the auto show this weekend

http://i768.photobucket.com/albums/xx330/JaronsToy/Mobile%20Uploads/AFA640D1-8198-4F7B-975C-59554BAE2FC6_zpso9f8mjlj.jpg

In on subtle brag thread