Price check: Glock Gen 2 Model 19

Slimpsy1647545505

Glocks have a strong following and "used" pricing tends to stay up. Gun broker shows a couple around $400, one was a police trade in. New Gen 4's can be found in the low $500's. So if I'm already in that range, I'm buying new.

When AIMsurplus gets gen2 G19 LEO trade ins they usually sell between $329-$349 depending on how many mags they include. They always sell out within a few days of getting them, so that's a good price point.

You could probably get a little more if you wanted to sift through BS and deal with flakey people trying to talk you down though.

WHOOPS just checked and AIMsurplus raised their prices to $359 for gen2 g19 trades, and with only one magpul magazine. Not worth a trip to their store at that price, in my opinion.

http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.aspx?groupid=5481&name=Glock+19+9mm+Gen+2+Law+Enforcement+Trade+In

Okay, so I was getting it at $375 with extras. . . not a bad deal. I knew new ones with nothing were close to $500. This is just a privately owned since new one, no crazy carry wear. Good deal. Thanks guys!

Do they have 2?