7 Nova Second Street Car

wagner

Not to take anything away from this car... because it is AWESOME... but damn does the term "street car" get thrown on anything with doors anymore or what?

Drives 1,500 miles in a week, in the rain, and makes 7 second passes at each track. I'm really not sure how much more street car you can get?

People really get butthurt over when you call something a street car and it does not check their boxes of what a street car should be. These drag week type events seperate the real street cars from the borderline ones real quick.

Larry Larson drove his 5 second street truck to an NHRA race, won his class, and then drove the thing home. That was after making maybe 12 6 second passes with it pretty much set on kill.

:lol:

Why is such a bad thing to have a race car nowadays?

We live in backwards world, where guys put heads, cam, and spray on their car. Trailer it to the track because it's easier and say "because racecar".

Guys take their gutted, tubbed, 25.5 caged, wheel bar wearing, slick and skinnied car, and call it "street" because they logged a few miles unsafely and illegally on the roads.

Jenner can grow tits, change his clothes, and win woman of the year. It doesn't change his DNA.

As far as I'm concerned he's a man, and these are race cars.

:lol:

Why is such a bad thing to have a race car nowadays?

We live in backwards world, where guys put heads, cam, and spray on their car. Trailer it to the track because it's easier and say "because racecar".

Guys take their gutted, tubbed, 25.5 caged, wheel bar wearing, slick and skinnied car, and call it "street" because they logged a few miles unsafely and illegally on the roads.

Jenner can grow tits, change his clothes, and win woman of the year. It doesn't change his DNA.

As far as I'm concerned he's a man, and these are race cars.

The line is so fuzzy anymore and I'm very numb to what a race car is vs a street car. At the events I go to when True street is run I've seen full interior cars run deep into the 7s.

If you put stock wheels and tires on them they look like a standard street car.

This car is a perfect example: _MG_3672-600x400.jpg

He drives the hell out of this car, street races it, the whole deal. If you put a set of Cobra R wheels on it, and put the top up, it looks just like a fox with some wheels :)

I agree that there certainly are some cars that blur the line.

None the less, like I said earlier.. SICK CAR!

Keep sharing the sweet media and keeping the "Racing" in CR :thumbup:

I'm going to check dates, but I might make it to the "shootout" this year at Norwalk :)

I'm going to check dates, but I might make it to the "shootout" this year at Norwalk :)

Sweet baby Jesus, I hope you do!

If so, let me know. You are more than welcome to hang out with us at the trailer. I'm probably going to sign up as a vendor just for the premium parking. lol

Come to think of it... you need to take off the week of TX2K. Drag my trailer down there with all your equipment. Then I will fly down Friday and we will have some fun. ;)

I'm all out of PTO for the year already, or I would. My race season starts next month and runs through November, with travel to a race somewhere at least one time per month :fuckyeah: