Deal's gap

954RRLuke

I know this is a long ways away, but I thought I'd start a thread and see if anyone is interested. Sometime in August I am going to meet old friend of mine at The dragon. He's from D.C. and going to be riding down on his FJR. We will probably be renting a house or camping depending on how many people will be going for the weekend. He's going to be riding down with at least one other person. We havent worked out all the details yet or even what weekend we are going to go but I thought I'd see if anyone else was interested :smilieRR:

We were thinking July-August but we decided August may be better because of the heat in July. But like I said, right now every things pretty much up in the air depending on how many people are interested in going with us.

• 1 month later...

OfcMav and I were planning to go down in July or August sometime. We were going to trailer our bikes down. I'm sure I could get my hands on a big enough trailer for our two plus two more if anyone would be intereasted.

Start throwing dates around and lets get something going. I should be open to any date as I'm pretty sure I'll be laid off in the next few weeks. :sad: