Grant...

acklac7

Here's my piece of unsolicited advice, not directed at anyone in particular:

When your situation is so overwhelming that you feel forced into resorting to violence or threats of violence,

BACK AWAY FROM THE KEYBOARD.

It's better to leave people wondering why you aren't posting than wondering why you are.

Grant: Im going through alot of shit right now, please give me some space while I get things sorted out.

/Thread.

It appears you need some help, so I'm going to give you some tough love advice that is going to sting and maybe you will learn from it.

1.Clearly you are not good as good at the internet as your original post claims.

2.you should really take Doc's advice since he is smarter than you, and most on this site.

3. Stop asking other people to talk to grant for you, its clear he does not like you and is going to keep fucking with you.

4. Go fix your life and stop fucking around on a local car message board. What you need won't be found here, because its pretty clear some serious problems for you are coming from here and you need to remove that from your life.

You keep ranting about how crazy/hard life is, guess what, we all got our problems. Some of us put on a fake happy face, our big boy pants, some gangster rap, and deal with our shit without putting it out there for all to see.

I hope you find inner zen and get your life right, but not taking the advice of others who have been there, done that, and got the t-shirt won't do that for you.

Have a #blessed day.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It appears you need some help, so I'm going to give you some tough love advice that is going to sting and maybe you will learn from it.

1.Clearly you are not good as good at the internet as your original post claims.

2.you should really take Doc's advice since he is smarter than you, and most on this site.

3. Stop asking other people to talk to grant for you, its clear he does not like you and is going to keep fucking with you.

4. Go fix your life and stop fucking around on a local car message board. What you need won't be found here, because its pretty clear some serious problems for you are coming from here and you need to remove that from your life.

You keep ranting about how crazy/hard life is, guess what, we all got our problems. Some of us put on a fake happy face, our big boy pants, some gangster rap, and deal with our shit without putting it out there for all to see.

I hope you find inner zen and get your life right, but not taking the advice of others who have been there, done that, and got the t-shirt won't do that for you.

Have a #blessed day.

+1 great advice

I just wish it was Fucking Spring.

Later guys.

don't let the door hit you in the vagina on the way out

seriously, if you're to the point where you're bitching about an individual on a city-wide car racing site, presumably for something that doesn't even remotely involve cars, you need to step back and re-evaluate. this is not your first issue with this guy. you have 2 options::::

1) sit down and talk to him sober, face to face in a public place, to iron out whatever immature, stupid ass, retarded issue you two have

2)ignore him---just simply don't interact, at all. put him on ignore on this website and don't give him the satisfaction of knowing he gets under your skin

those are literally the only two options. instead, you get on this site and post some rambling, drug/alcohol induced lunatic thread that no one is going to read.

it seems like this is not the first time you've made a thread exactly like this---i bet you're not the problem though, right?

#stupidpeopleproblems

seriously, if you're to the point where you're bitching about an individual on a city-wide car racing site, presumably for something that doesn't even remotely involve cars, you need to step back and re-evaluate. this is not your first issue with this guy. you have 2 options::::

1) sit down and talk to him sober, face to face in a public place, to iron out whatever immature, stupid ass, retarded issue you two have

2)ignore him---just simply don't interact, at all. put him on ignore on this website and don't give him the satisfaction of knowing he gets under your skin

those are literally the only two options. instead, you get on this site and post some rambling, drug/alcohol induced lunatic thread that no one is going to read.

it seems like this is not the first time you've made a thread exactly like this---i bet you're not the problem though, right?

#stupidpeopleproblems

Lol, you missed your calling. You should be the next Dr. Phil.

Have a #blessed day.

This ^

#stupidpeopleproblems

and this ^

• 3 weeks later...