Tx2k16

SPL_Josh

Yeah, it sucks the 1/2 mile got cancelled.

If I had someone to trailer my car down (so I could just fly down and back for the event) I'd be in. I just can't take an entire week, and that's what it would end up being with the drive.

I've kicked around the idea of flying down for a day or two sans car.... but damn I have a hard time watching from the sidelines. Lol

If I had someone to trailer my car down (so I could just fly down and back for the event) I'd be in. I just can't take an entire week, and that's what it would end up being with the drive.

I've kicked around the idea of flying down for a day or two sans car.... but damn I have a hard time watching from the sidelines. Lol

Rent something stupid.

For a Fee I could trailer your Car......I transport Cars for a living. I could haul two cars. I was going to go but life got me busy and I really just didn't feel I had time to take away from work....But if its work....Then hey, Im working. :fuckyeah:

Rent something stupid.

This would be my advice. More specifically:

1. Rent 4 Nissan Altimas.

2. Somehow combine all of the engines into just one of the Altimas.

3. Still be the slowest thing out there.

On a more serious note, I don't know for sure if my FD will be ready on time, but if it is I'll take a few days off of work and attend.