Mechanics special

jerrodh

I'd take $700 for it.

http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/5458101648.html

This has been a great car for me up until the last month I had to separate bad incidents. A chunk of semi-truck tire got ran over and it flew up into the grill and smashed it all up and put some dints in the hood. Hood latch and everything works. You could probably bend the hood back out and it be good enough. I also had a mechanic look at an issue and the exhaust manifold and catalytic converter needs replaced something about them being clogged up. The car does run and drive but it has a really bad shake. I would recommend towing it unless you are close so you do not damage the car any farther. I stopped driving it immediately as its just an extra car for me anyway.

The Good

No rust

Besides some dints and the hood/grill its in good condition inside and out

Besides the mentioned the engine has some new parts, brakes are good a lot of new parts, BRAND NEW tires. Less than 4000 miles on them.

Had regular maintenance and oil changes, etc.

1 year old battery

Blue book in "Fair" condition is $1350 I'm not asking close to that I just want it gone. If I didn't just put brand new tires into and a lot of other parts I'd probably just scrap it. But with a little work this would continue to be a great car for someone.

The bad

Exhaust manifold/catalytic converter issue

Grill/hood damaged

Driver side window does not work

I would guess engine shake as the converter is said to be plugged, might be interested in this, let me see how much I can get a conveter for tomorrow and I'll get back with you.

Thanks just read it again didn't put that together at first.

Yes it drove perfectly before the clog. I can't remember everything that is new on it because my brother had done all the work but I know we did some ball joints and brakes within the last two years. It really make a great car for someone who can do the work themselves. I just cant justify $1000-$1400 to fix it through a shop is what they were quoting me. I was going to replace this soon anyway.