Massage, anyone?

SchmuckGirl

So my friend Missy is in town for the weekend. She's an LMT and she's amazing... Mike texted me after his massage and said that it was the best a woman has ever made him feel :eek::p

Anyway, I am having her work on me today and it made me wonder if anyone needs a massage to soothe tired muscles and relax. She'll be at my house, so if anyone is interested, she is available all weekend to give massage. Or, if it works better she can bring her table to your house (for an extra charge).

The cost is $60 for an hour and she can do Swedish and Deep tissue massage....

Send me a pm if you are interested!

Here's Missy:

concert006.jpg

If she wants to drive to dayton I'm in.

I'll even pass on the happy ending since she'd be doing the driving.

And after she's done in Dayton, she can drive to Cleveland. :)

I've never had a professional massage, but they have this lady that my work allows to come in as part of the wellness program - $10 for 10 minutes at work. Apparently it's a successful program because a lot of my coworkers schedule appointments.

And after she's done in Dayton, she can drive to Cleveland. :)

I've never had a professional massage, but they have this lady that my work allows to come in as part of the wellness program - $10 for 10 minutes at work. Apparently it's a successful program because a lot of my coworkers schedule appointments.

Yeah, they do at my work too, but I like to lay all the way down and relax completely.

im def in for later today or tommorow

Hell yea man, you'll love it!

So my friend Missy is in town for the weekend. She's an LMT and she's amazing... Mike texted me after his massage and said that it was the best a woman has ever made him feel :eek::p

Anyway, I am having her work on me today and it made me wonder if anyone needs a massage to soothe tired muscles and relax. She'll be at my house, so if anyone is interested, she is available all weekend to give massage. Or, if it works better she can bring her table to your house (for an extra charge).

The cost is $60 for an hour and she can do Swedish and Deep tissue massage....

Send me a pm if you are interested!

Here's Missy:

concert006.jpg

Looks like Mike is going to have his hands full this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!

I think someoneis going to be taking it in the 5 Hole........

I want details....pics.....and videos......

Looks like Mike is going to have his hands full this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!

I think someoneis going to be taking it in the 5 Hole........

I want details....pics.....and videos......

You're silly. Hey, we almost came out to visit you guys last night...

ahh i really do need a top notch massage...hmmmm

Well, let us know if you want her to come over or you can come here as she has a big space in our den to set up...

A massage does sound awesome.

I know...I think I'm going to have a glass of wine and then let her work the magic

Well, let us know if you want her to come over or you can come here as she has a big space in our den to set up...

I know...I think I'm going to have a glass of wine and then let her work the magic

Ok....I cant pass this up.....

There is a BIG space in your DEN to set up.....

You call your "Whispering Eye" a "DEN".....thats not sexy

and

Glass of wine.....two chicks....sounds like Im coming over and peeking in the windows.....

You should have.... I was bored....and there was some hot ass chicks getting hammered with me....It could got interesting.....:lol:

We should have....I went to the urgent care and found out I might have to get my gallbladder removed, yuck. Then the perscription they gave me for the pain made me drowsy so we hit the sack.

Actually, honestly, I think Mike was hoping Missy and I would go do something so that he could come hang with you alone :rolleyes: