Massage, anyone?

SchmuckGirl

She usually works for concert tours, giving massages to band members or other people who work for the tour. This is backstage at Type O Negative:

concert002.jpg

concert003.jpg

Type O....Nice

Cinamon Girl and Love you to Death.......two of my favs

Type O....Nice

Cinamon Girl and Love you to Death.......two of my favs

Yeah, I used to be pretty obsessed with Peter steele. I had a Playgirl with him being all goth and sezy in it and I took it to high school. The other girls were like uhhh....okay.....

I've been cinamongrl@yahoo.com for like 12 years!

...I've never had a professional massage...

They're great. I had a membership at "Massage Envy" in Hilliard for the past year that I just cancelled when it expired.

It was worth every penny, I went once or twice a month for an hour session.

And after she's done in Dayton, she can drive to Cleveland. :)

I've never had a professional massage, but they have this lady that my work allows to come in as part of the wellness program - $10 for 10 minutes at work. Apparently it's a successful program because a lot of my coworkers schedule appointments.

We have an entire LMT course of instruction here. They give discounts since they are still students. I'm pretty sure anyone can go, but they have plenty of takers from just the employees at the college.

Funny how things are. We have an EMT course of instruction also. But we don't get many people crashing in the parking lot outside, just for them to work on...

No happy endings, boys. :nono:

The work that she does to your muscles feels better than 'happy ending' anyway. Trust me, it's wonderful

has she ever been tempted?:D