CYCLE SEARCH 600cc BLOWOUT!!!

KentStateTsi

we are offering all our 600cc bike at 10% over our cost!!

we have an 06 r6, 05 636, 06 636, 05 600rr, 07 600rr

come and get em:)

Want to post more info, pics, and pricing? I'm interested. Very interested. Especially the 05 600RR. It's the tribal one you've had for a while, right?

I have been trying to get hooked up on the SV 650 you have.... To be honest it has been like pulling teeth. It took 2 days to get a response about credit approval. I faxed in another one around 5 today to be co-signer. Hoping my Girlfriend can be approved with me as a co-signer. Let me know, its a 600... :D

I called and asked to speak with Justin and have been dealing with him mostly. Told him I was from the board and yada yada, he said they have been busy, but shit, do you want to sell a bike?

Threaten to kick him in the babymaker...

we just got a new building guys bear with us. justin does all the title work for us as well as parts bike. I can understand when someone is serious about a bike but unfortunatly 95% of the people who come in here spend 20-30min with us and end up offering less than we got the bike at auction for. thats our biggest time waster.

I can understand that. Im just waiting for the approval then I will come up and check it out. There is no point in me coming up there and wasting my time or yours if the people dont want to finance me and the woman on the bike. I hate bank people!