Wanted: Harness Bar/Cage

Zx2guy19

Looking to have a cage or harness bar put into the 1990 Colt I just bought. The car will be running 10's, so ideally I'd like a cage, but realistically I'm not sure I want to sink the money into it right now.

Currently, there are no seat belts so I need at the very least a harness bar ASAP. Anyone have referrals or someone here who can do it? Bonus if they can weld me up some brackets for my Sparco seats too.

http://rollcageguy.com

Out of Akron. Great work for reasonable money.

Thanks- I'd like someone a bit closer. The car is loud as hell and I couldn't hear for 2 days after driving it home from Cleveland.

I got a quote from a local guy for $250 for the HB, $1000 for a cage good to 10.0 and $1500 for one good to 8.0. Are those decent prices? I've never had a cage before.

Whomever you choose, make sure you see other work they've done and you're comfortable with what you're getting. Saving even $500 isn't worth it if you get a death trap in the process.

Yeah, I'm not trying to die haha.

Call Big 3 and Chuck was busy- supposed to call me back today. They knew you "very well".

Sucks it's two hours away...after driving the car home from Cleveland I literally couldn't hear for like 24 hours, ha! Maybe they can do my exhaust while it's up there.

Call Big 3 and Chuck was busy- supposed to call me back today. They knew you "very well".

Sucks it's two hours away...after driving the car home from Cleveland I literally couldn't hear for like 24 hours, ha! Maybe they can do my exhaust while it's up there.

I bet they could do it.

They are working on getting a cutstomer's 7 seond street car ready so they are slammed.

Two words ... ear plugs. Or a helmet.