Lost iphone

ghost1647545489

Yeah work phone, I have nothing installed on it.

IT may have it on there. Mobile Iron has tracking ability and is typically used to push their policies onto your device. You may not even realize it's there. IT at work will let you know once you contact them.

Okay thanks, any magic words to get them to do this ?

My guess is to tell them your an idiot and lost your phone and you really need it back?

;)

Never understood how some one loses a phone. Good luck though. Ps next phone, install the apps to track it.

Lol tried that they said sorry we can't track it due to privacy laws.

That is a little odd. A while ago I lost my phone (AT&T) and I gave them a call explaining the situation. I was able to prove I was the owner of the account and provide my information in store and they were able to locate the phone via the last GPS signal. Turned out to be in our house in the end sitting between one of the couch cushions.

Cell phones are always broadcasting their position to cell phone companies. You would be surprised at the amount of tracking that they do. your location data is worth BIG $$$ to other companies. but, if this is day three the odds of that thing being powered on still are slim, depending on your power settings.

Best of luck in the search, not much you can do if you don't have your "Find My iPhone" enabled. Did you ever sign into the iCloud on the phone? maybe the app store? It might be worth a try to login to your default iCloud account and see if you might have logged in and forgot about it? Just a thought.

Thanks everyone but I am chalking it up as lose to being stupid an not having find my iPhone app. The phone was actually missing yesterday afternoon. So it's been a day, crazy part is only went to the hospital then, picked up prescriptions at target and then home. It just doesn't make since.