In Ear Headphones

Radio Flyer1647545514

I haven't looked at headphones in a while and when I was paying attention I was interested in over ears. Looking for some in ear audiophile headphones on a budget. Not looking to run an amp on these and want something that stays in the ear well and has a good range. Not looking for anything bass heavy but I don't want that end to be completely dead.

A volume control on the cord would be nice but not necessary.

I'll take a look at Sennheiser and Klipsch as I've been happy with these brands in the past. Any other suggestions?

Beats. They're the best out there.

Please don't listen to this.

I have Ultimate Ears UE5's and UE7's.

They are not cheap, but if isolation is what your after, these will do the trick and do it well. The guys in my band use UE18's.

Also check out Jerry Harvey's. They are essentially the same, just from a different company and different customer service.

My daughter and I use a couple pair of Sol Republic on ear headsets. Very nice and I like that they are very tough and the cord can be replaced very easy and cheap so we'll have them forever.

They are not cheap, but if isolation is what your after, these will do the trick and do it well. The guys in my band use UE18's.

Also check out Jerry Harvey's. They are essentially the same, just from a different company and different customer service.

I was being sarcastic. Beats are complete junk.

Thanks for the info. I'll look into these.

Lol at the beats and apple buds.

$600!!???

I guess you'd have to have a high appreciation for music to justify the expense.

Im not trying to give you crap but seriously, i hate statements like this.

A high appreciation for music is not limited to spending retarded amounts of money on ear buds- to each his own though.

Im not trying to give you crap but seriously, i hate statements like this.

A high appreciation for music is not limited to spending retarded amounts of money on ear buds- to each his own though.

Coming from someone who's never heard the difference in quality to see where the extra money goes?

Remember, headphones do not have EVERYTHING to do with the quality. If your audio bit rate is shit then the audio is going to sound like shit on everything.

I used to own a pair of these and they always sounded great:

http://www.amazon.com/Klipsch-R6i-Black-Headphone-Patented/dp/B00JPK9T1W/ref=sr_1_5?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1458585166&sr=1-5&keywords=klipsch+earbuds

$600!!???

Thats on the low end too.

These are really meant for live shows. I wear mine while the band is on stage and my ears are plugged into a wireless body pack that allows me to hear everything thats coming through the speakers on stage. Its a pretty amazing experience if you've never had true In Ear Monitors.

Tyler and Josh have several pairs of these ranging from $1,000 to $3,000 depending on the customization of what they need and how many drivers per ear they need.

In this line of work, these are necessary, but in the everyday listening to your iPod, these might be overkill. I do however love working out in them. They never fall out and I only hear the music, literally nothing else around me.