Sunday, April 17th CCW Class

Mojoe

Sunday, April 17th, from 8am-8pm. Location is New Albany/Johnstown, about 15 minutes from Easton. PM me for exact address.

We still teach the 12 hour NRA Basic Pistol class that will cover all that is needed for CCL in Ohio. There is extensive emphasis on marksmanship, with one on one training. We cover all that the NRA and the state of Ohio requires, and much more. This is a one day course, so you get it done and over with. Please PM me to get in the class, or for any questions. As always, if you are interested in setting up a class with your family and friends, PM me to have a private class.

Couples, PLEASE do all you can to do the class together. We want you both on the same page, as shown by the discount.

CR rate is $75 per person + $25 for gun rental and ammo, if needed.

Couples are $125 + $25 for gun rental and ammo, per person if needed.

Non CR rate is $100 per person + $25 for gun rental and ammo, if needed.

Couples are $150 + $25 for gun rental and ammo, per person if needed.

We commit to making sure you are trained. If you do not pass the range portion, we will retrain you, at no cost, other than gun and ammo use if needed. If you don't pass the written test, we will work with you so you can pass it, at no cost. If you just don't like how I teach and don't want to retrain, I'll give you your money back.

At this time we have no intention of going to a shorter class time; less than 12 hours. We have reviewed our course material and feel that cutting information covered does not serve the student best.

Also, if you were a student of my course prior to May 2013, you are invited to attend any current class, free of charge. There is new material and technique being taught. Please message me for details or with questions you may have.

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l284/dsnowgod/0ED2FA9F-5384-4D0A-989E-622491238066_zpsyu3zxc2y.jpg

Not a factory. With the requirements changing, as I posted in the other thread, I have had several people PM me with interest, but have had scheduling conflicts. This should cover that, and get people covered before the change goes into place.

It was a joke, because you just posted so many classes. Sorry. I hope it was not offensive. I am hoping the wife and I can get to one of these.

I understood it as that, Mark. I have never posted classes like this. With the changes that may be coming in May, and the interest people have had, I'm just trying to help get around scheduling issues that many people run into. Same stuff we talked about last week.

• 3 weeks later...