Go in 368 miles today. How about you?

Lost1888

I met up with some Svrider guys in Canton today. One of the guys lead us around Atwood Lake and some other places. I can't remember all the roads. From a road along Atwood Lake we turned west on rt.212. It's in the bottom of 2 little hills and when I crested the first hill from the intersection the front end was right up off the ground. Socked the shit out of me. But was all good.

You all that live down that way should be grateful for the asphalt you get to ride. Nice country side, hilly, couple really fun runs in the twisties.

We stopped in Coshocton for lunch at a McDonalds. I will have to come back soon. I know I missed a hell of a lot. So after we all ate we took 83 back noth. I wish everyone had more time to ride but we all basically split at 83 and 585. I just wander my way home from there with a little stint down 21 and 76.

What the heck did I do to the title of this thread? Don't post threads when you have been drinking.

I thought I would be more sore but I'm feeling fine.

Nice man, I got in about 150 or so, how is Atwood area? I was thinking of heading to T county sometime and hitting some roads I know in that area. But the drive from CBus is gonna suck.

It was pretty good. There were a couple corners that had some sand or gravel in them. I couldn't tell you the roads though. Everything was new to me except for a very short stint on 800. But out of the group of 7 of us we had no incidents.