Reed....bitch move

Putty

He was just getting some pay back I loved it...If reed races outdoors he will have that wrapped up for sure so one championship is good enough..

Reed is like MC outside. Villipoto will beat him if he does outdoors. I think RV is going to win it outside...

Reed is like MC outside. Villipoto will beat him if he does outdoors. I think RV is going to win it outside...

Good point but, I do not think RV has been on the 450 on a national track, maybe a little advantage for CR for a few races, RV is super fast though..is J law going to be racing outdoors on a 250 or 450

True signs of a sore loser. I can't tell you what he did to James was any less deliberate than what Chisholm did.

i feel it was more like a direct reply to the "team" directive from last week!!! He (stewerts teammate) "looked" at the upcoming riders (CR and JS) and should have STOPPED PERIOD!!!! ANY other lapper rider would have come to a dead stop....yea...i bet someone in the Yami stable said to do it if chance was there!!!!

al in all, NEITHER "harsh" moves made the out come of either race differently than it finished, so its even in my books. And I also remember a few races ago when STEWERT WAITED in the corners for Chad to come around so he could fuck him up!!! the race where they had "problems" in the practice laps and then had words on the track and on the podium.

I really dont care either way for reed or stewert, but I gotta love ZUKI!!!!! :)

Villipoto rode a good race.

you bet your ass he did!!! I think I could be come a Villipoto fan no matter who he rides for. He would have done much better but he was ill for a few weeks!!!