MoJoe's CCW Class

Versluis

I wanted to take a minute and thank Joe for a wonderful class today and he deserves some recognition.

I could of gone to Vances or LEPD who I'm sure are great, but I wanted to support someone from our group and everyone who has taken his class had nothing but great things to say.

When I told my friends that I would be doing my CCW class this weekend they asked me, "why are you taking a 12 hour class? You only have to do an 8 hour class, but the one I did we just took the test, did the shooting portion and was done in 3 hours, don't waste your time." To each their own I guess, but I'm glad I took his 12 hour class on a beautiful Sunday. Joe covers what the NRA wants covered but expands on the material by showing tried and truth techniques that the NRA does not cover. He kept the class fun and entertaining with jokes, showing off his marksmanship and showing genuine care in your class time and range time.

Not once during the class did I look at the clock and think, dam this is dragging on I just want to be done. Everything that was covered today was great information that was above and beyond what is required. If you are considering obtaining your CCW or just want a good all around class for your firearm (or weapon as Joe uses), I highly recommend you go see Joe.

As car people, whats better then setting up class in an awesome garage with a nice STi and a beautiful RX7?

Lastly, Howard who teaches it with Joe is a great asset to this class. He worked with me on the range and I really enjoyed the time I got to spend with him in becoming a better shot (as well as his knowledge and expertise).

Thanks Joe and Howard!! It was a pleasure to take the class with you guys.

Taylor, we appreciate all you have said. Our class is not for everyone, we have been very fortunate to have great people, like yourself, who commit the time to train with a firearm. You are welcome to come back and train anytime.

Taylor, we appreciate all you have said. Our class is not for everyone, we have been very fortunate to have great people, like yourself, who commit the time to train with a firearm. You are welcome to come back and train anytime.

Thanks Joe! I will be back for sure.

I have been wanting to do a "refresher" on the CCW class I took a couple years ago from Joe. There have been many changes and I know from Howard that the class has evolved from the class I took. It was, after all, only the second class Joe had done for CCW. Joe and Howard were both more than happy to have me come back and make room for me in their class. It was good reminder of what I had forgotten, an update on what is new, and a chance to learn the additional content. They both were helpful in giving me constructive feedback to correct my form on the range, and provide techniques to control muzzle rise. I now have plenty to go home and work on in order to correct my "bad habits". Additionally, I know that I can always go back to either of them for further instruction. It really is a great class and I was excited to be a part of it even for a second time. They give you a lot of information and I'm sure there is plenty more they could give if time weren't a constraint.

Thanks again guys.

This is a credit to you, Craig. You felt like you wanted a tune up on info and to cover the info again, and you made the time to do that. Thank you. We do put out a lot of info, and it will change and get better over time. We always have an open invite for former students to be a guest in a current class, at no charge. To us, it just puts a better person out in public who is able to make a difference in their safety.