Hard to shift when warm?

2 Sweet

I recently picked up a '95 S10, 4.3 TBI with a Borg Warner T-5 manual trans. The truck shifts great when it's cold, but after driving for a while, gets harder to shift into any/all gears. The clutch always feels the same no matter hot or cold. Today, the truck won't even shift into 1st now once it's warm.

I changed the trans fluid last week which made no difference. Clutch fluid is a little dirty but full. I have reason to believe the clutch isn't fully disengaging, so I'm thinking new fluid and a good bleeding of the clutch master might be the next step. The thing that confuses me is that it still shifts great when cold so maybe that's not the issue?

Help!

Update, I realize I'm talking to myself here, but just in case anyone else runs into a similar issue down the road...

It was the damn clutch release fork. I don't know how it failed, but it fucked everything up. New fork, new clutch, new flywheel and pressure plate and throwout bearing etc. It shifts like butter now. All is well

Update, I realize I'm talking to myself here, but just in case anyone else runs into a similar issue down the road...

It was the damn clutch release fork. I don't know how it failed, but it fucked everything up. New fork, new clutch, new flywheel and pressure plate and throwout bearing etc. It shifts like butter now. All is well

Reading, just nothing to contribute. Good to hear you got it figured out.