Leer cap dealer

Where to go? Looking to put a Leer 122 on an 06 tundra that I'm probably bringing home wednesday. Looking to have it lined with windoors, keyless entry would be nice as well. Any local shops with good deals or a rep on here?

Pick ups plus does truck caps. Reach out to brady at the lewis center location. He doesn't post much anymore but gets on from time to time.

http://www.pickupspluscars.com/index.html

Brady@ppc sign on info

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/member.php?u=4742

Is it crazy expensive? I'd love a cap on my truck but I got a quote awhile back for nearly $2k. I about shit and just bought a $300 tonneau.

Depending on options and brand, a quality cap is gonna run you $1500 to $3000 depending on options and whatnot.

• 1 month later...
Ordered a Leer 122 with a few options and got a call that they don't make them for my truck anymore so I had to go with a Leer 180 cap. I got it carpeted and went with Windoor Sliders on both windows and went with the removable front window as well. Ordered from PPC, the order went through yesterday and I'm hoping to have it installed in about 3 weeks time from what I was told. Fingers crossed it doesn't take any longer than that.

Nice! Post some pictures once you get it. Thanks to this thread I searched craigslist and found a color matched leer top a couple hours away and picked it up a couple weeks ago. It sounds identical to yours options wise and has really come in handy.