Neighbor problems..sweet revenge

RC K9

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone needs to design these as a standalone device. I bet you could sell quite a few of them once you make some youtube videos showing their effectiveness...

It pretty much is. Just a $30 weatherproof speaker with blue tooth and the "Frequency Generator" app and you are golden.

Literally go set the speaker outside within 30ft or so of where your phone will be, turn it on, go to bed with your phone on the night stand, douchebags wake you up at 130am, pick up phone, turn on bluetooth, open frequency generator app, set to 8100Hz, or whatever frequency you want, move the slider to "on", and let anger and laughter ensue.

Don't even have to leave your bed if you don't want.

I have literally had this speaker outside all night through torrential downpours, then baked in the sun most of the day, and not a single issue with this speaker yet.

wives look pretty hot though, you should have just done the wives... got better revenge that way.

Nah...i'm not much into the whole infidelity thing, and I like making the women suffer too as 60% of the time or more it's their annoying redneck cackling I hear before I hear the guys.

They woke us up at 315am again being obnoxiously loud, but as I was setting up the camera to get video for you guys, they shut up, turned off the lights, and called it a night. Good thing it worked out that was I suppose.