WTB Subaru turbo & supporting mods.

Sturg1647545502

My OEM TD04 went bad on the 2005 forester xt so i'm looking for a replacement. I'm keeping this as my DD but taking this as an opportunity to find something that's a little bit bigger but nothing crazy....vf39, vf43....something that will bolt directly up.

Additional if anyone happens to have up pipe, down pipe, STI inter cooler, access port turner or other supporting mods please let me know!

Edited by Sturg

My OEM TD04 went bad on the 2005 forester xt so i'm looking for a replacement. I'm keeping this as my DD but taking this as an opportunity to find something that's a little bit bigger but nothing crazy....vf39, vf43....something that will bolt directly up.

Additional if anyone happens to have up pipe, down pipe, STI inter cooler, access port turner or other supporting mods please let me know!

If your going with an STi turbo (VF39, 43, etc) You will need bigger injectors like some STi pinks and a tune.

I happen to know someone who has several of the things you are looking for ;)

VF39 is an excellent choice on your XT, it's what I ran in mine before we sold the "Shop Truck"

Have a VF39 sitting on my desk here and an STi intercooler if you are going that route, otherwise yes COS is a great asset.

I happen to know someone who has several of the things you are looking for ;)

VF39 is an excellent choice on your XT, it's what I ran in mine before we sold the "Shop Truck"

Have a VF39 sitting on my desk here and an STi intercooler if you are going that route, otherwise yes COS is a great asset.

I was hoping you'd chime in! pm inbound.