Lambo or ferrari auto-x this weekend

DKilbourne

Did anyone else do the auto-X stuff with the motor sport lab out at eastland this weekend? It was rather cool. You could drive your own car on the course at the end of each hour for $30. My dad brought his n/a 911 out and I rode along for a few laps. That little fucker had some grip!

Almost did this as sort of a birthday gift for myself for the weekend, saw a crazy deal for it on Groupon. Unfortunately other plans came up so couldn't get out there. How was the turn out? Definitely a cool idea giving people some seat time in an exotic to "race"

Almost did this as sort of a birthday gift for myself for the weekend, saw a crazy deal for it on Groupon. Unfortunately other plans came up so couldn't get out there. How was the turn out? Definitely a cool idea giving people some seat time in an exotic to "race"

There were a ton of people. I went about 15 minutes after it rained. Got a little loose a few times, but had fun.