Leaked Twenty One Pilots Song - Heathens

oh8sti

This is what I wanted to share a few days ago - but because of some shit bag hacker we had to wait to share. Anyway, here is the song. Its being used as the main credit song for the new Suicide Squad movie.

I dont like to brag about this kind of stuff, but to be honest, I think this is pretty freakin sweet. Enjoy this being pumped out on your radios non-stop for the next 2 months. I hope you guys enjoy it. Its taken a lot of work to get us here and its crazy to think we went from 300 people a show in 2011 to 30,000 in Hershey PA the other night and now Tyler is writing songs for major movies.

Edited by Panduh

Obviously thats changed since some chode at Warner couldn't keep their finger off the share button.

So how does that work in these kind of arrangements? Do you guys have any recourse? Who sets the release date?

So how does that work in these kind of arrangements? Do you guys have any recourse? Who sets the release date?

We will find the person that leaked it.

Right now we have 2 theories -

1. Someone hacked Tyler's email and got the file

2. Someone at the label leaked it

In either situation we will be finding them and suing the piss out of them. That's about all you can do at this point.

Edited by Panduh

This is what I wanted to share a few days ago - but because of some shit bag hacker we had to wait to share. Anyway, here is the song. Its being used as the main credit song for the new Suicide Squad movie.

I dont like to brag about this kind of stuff, but to be honest, I think this is pretty freakin sweet. Enjoy this being pumped out on your radios non-stop for the next 2 months. I hope you guys enjoy it. Its taken a lot of work to get us here and its crazy to think we went from 300 people a show in 2011 to 30,000 in Hershey PA the other night and now Tyler is writing songs for major movies.

I remember, and was fortunate enough to be part of, a smaller show. Awesome to see them take off. Tyler is a talent indeed.

I'm out of the loop on new music normally unless it's a band I already listen too...which is normally Texas red dirt type stuff but I like that song. Definitely has the radio hook to it. Guy has a unique voice too so that always helps set them apart.

I met both of these guys about five years ago at my church, it has been incredible to watch them take off and have this kind of success. Every concert around the world is sold out.

And has been for almost every show in the last 5 years!

Speaking of which - we are coming to FL in the next few weeks. You comin out to hang or what?

And has been for almost every show in the last 5 years!

Speaking of which - we are coming to FL in the next few weeks. You comin out to hang or what?

I can't make your two events the first week of July. I'm most likely going to be up in Minneapolis for their cars and coffee. It's amazing they have over 800 cars show up. But I will check your schedule and see if you guys get close again and will definitely give you a shout.