Ford GT.. FTW!

Spidey2721

almost resurrected the lol thread. what a trip from a rough showing at the daytona 24, to a win at laguna but now the fricken 24 hours of lemans!!! i know that is what they said they were coming back to do, but wow! to bring a first year car to lemans and win! not on ly win but 3rd and 4th too. maybe first second and third if that bs late drive thru holds for the ferrari. Edited by Spidey2721

That was crazy. They had to be sandbagging all season just so they could make a dramatic finish at LeMans.

Corvette LOL!

well even at daytona they ran some of the fastest laps of the race. i knew they would be strong at lemans. i just didnt know if they could hold it all together for the entire 24. which they did very very well!

and yea i felt so bad for toyota!! i cant imagine. the last what 4 mins?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Meh they come and get it and bring it back, what's the hassle? Shit come get my mustang for an oil change please....

this. i really really dont think having ford come get the car and do any work needed then returning it, will be a neg to anyone buying this car. also there will be dealers that will want to go thru all thats needed to be able to service them. they will wear that like a badge of honor and even advertise they are a ford gt cert dealer.