1995 Bounder Mobile Home RV Camper

jerrodh

Listing this for my parents who are selling their old camper. Tried to get a good list & rundown of the RV. I don't know much more. If you are seriously interested PM me and I can get you their contact number and you can see about checking it out. They are in Mechanicsburg FYI (about a 45 minute drive if your on the West side of town)

http://columbus.craigslist.org/rvs/5668968506.html

1995 Bounder Mobile Home RV Camper

34' Long Class A 89,374 Miles

2 New LCD HD TV's & Surround sound

New Microwave

Working Oven & Refrigerator/freezer

Tub & Shower & Toilet

Multiple Tanks

VHS & DVD Players

Sleeps 6

Queen sized bed in bedroom

Generator (just serviced)

Air Conditioner

2- Furnaces

New Tires (less than 5,000 miles)

Back up camera / LCD monitor

Water heater

New batteries

Fresh Roof coating

Tons of storage

This has a big block V8 Motor

New (roll back) awning

Roof vents

This has been our weekend getaway Camper for probably around 12-14 years and has been great for us. We purchased it from the original owners an older couple who drove it back and forth to Florida before they retired. I am forgetting a lot of stuff. Always had routine maintenance and services done. We had it winterized and stored at an RV dealer every year where they serviced it for the winter. Runs great we just upgraded so are making room as our driveway is overflowing! Will not disappoint was always taken care of, no corners cut. Very clean. Not beat up or beat on. Interior is VERY nice and freshly cleaned all over.

No Bullshit get it gone quick CR Discount $7500

2nd what engine and what kind of mileage does it get? Any mold or rust issues? If we buy it, it will be parked out back and I don't want to have mice getting into it and making nests everywhere.

I'll ask my dad about the motor tomorrow but it's pending $8,000 sale of Craigslist tomorrow. He checked it out tomorrow and is coming back in the am. Only rust I noticed is pictured on the back bumper and no mold issues.

I'll update tomorrow if it sells or with the motor.

Thanks for the interest.