S&W M&P Shield 9 (w/safety) + stuff $400 obo

Got it on a trade a while back, put it in a safe and in the back of my mind. Never even took it to the range. EDIT: Updated because someone asked below and I wasn't clear; this gun is USED not new, though I do not currently know round count, it appears to have been someone's carry piece with minor wear.

Comes with:

1 7-rd magazine

1 8-rd magazine

2 holsters, one custom made by the previous owner, digital camo pattern. The other is a pretty basic black holster, will check brand when I get home. Update: black holster is a Fobus PPS, made for Walther PPS and not Shield 9. The Shield fits almost perfectly, strangely, but doesn't lock into place. The camo holster is custom OWB made by the previous owner, and the Shield locks firmly into place. I would prefer to keep this one with the Shield for now.

100 rds assorted (mostly federal) 9mm ammo.

Not very interested in trades at this time, but I'll listen to offers. $400 obo.

Pics coming tonight.

EDIT: pics https://imgur.com/a/jGsfY

Edited by El Karacho

Might be interested in a holster if you'll separate

I would separate the holster(s), keep an eye on this thread later tonight for pics. Any specific things you want me to look for on the holsters? I'll be honest I don't have a CHL so I never paid attention to the holsters, the previous owner just included them in the trade since he'd no longer have use for them.

I have this shield as well and I LOVE it. Great for carrying, easy to clean, looks good (IMHO) and I think its pretty accurate and easy to shoot. Highly recommend if anyone is looking for a carry gun. GLWS

Also not an active carry, but I'd like to get a holster and start doing so. I'll keep an eye on the thread for sure... thanks!

Farkas, hit up Rocky. He made me a holster for my shield and it is top notch.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...