Engine rebuilder AND radiator shop reccomendations

BigOxley

Started breaking down an old c10 that my dad bought. We need a couple of recommendations on repair shops.

The original 396 needs to get rebuilt and I wanted to get the fuel tank / radiator hot tanked and cleaned. Any shops that are good and on the cheap?

Central columbus would be preferred.

I know you said central Columbus, but I had my radiator recored at Radnor Radiator, north of Delaware. They did a great job my 69 vette's radiator. Don't know of too many shops that do radiator work anymore. Edited by RS69

Thanks guys. Engine is being pulled this weekend. And good news, my dad is bringing me the title and selling it to me on-the-cheap.

Amazingly, we didn't have to fight with any of the bolts as it was a California car up until 04/05

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Robert Proffit @ PRI.

Who i used on my 5.4 modular for my lightning. No issues so far was very helpful in the whole process and the timeline was pretty good on getting everything done.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Who i used on my 5.4 modular for my lightning. No issues so far was very helpful in the whole process and the timeline was pretty good on getting everything done.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

He did a good job on my 4G63 years ago, and if I still lived in OH, I wouldn't hesitate to use him again.

I know you said central Columbus, but I had my radiator recored at Radnor Radiator, north of Delaware. They did a great job my 69 vette's radiator. Don't know of too many shops that do radiator work anymore.

+1, I have known Chad for a years and he has always done good things for me and my family.

• 2 weeks later...