GSXR wheel fitment

vw151

OK, I need some help from all of you Gixxer savants out there.

I have some 190 race take off tires to run on my GSX-R750 but I have 5.5inch rear wheels. I want to find a 6 inch rear wheel that I can run the 190 tires on and maintain the proper profile. What I need to know is what bikes have the wheels I'm looking for.

I know hayabusas and GSXR 1000s have 6 inch rear wheels but I don't know what years will easily fit my 2003 750. Also, I don't know if other bikes have 6 inch wheels too, maybe the TL1000. So any information would be great.

Other things I'd love to know are, are the rotors the same offset, do the cush drives swap, that sort of stuff. I just don't know and I'm willing to bet a lot of you do.

Lastly, if anyone wants to unload a 6" wheel that they know will work for what I'm looking for let me know how much you want. I also have an extra front wheel with rotors I need to get rid of so we could probably work out some sort of trade if you need a front.

Thanks in advance to all of you.

i ran a couple 190's on that rear wheel. They all worked great! It did eat up a 190 real bad compared to the 180. You have to change ride heights and some other suspension adjustments. I ended up only running 180 from that point on.