WOW! 600mbps service???

unfunnyryan

I have their 30mbps for 25 a month. 80 to install. I actually test. 22-26 down and 4-5 up with speedtest. Never had it go out and I have been super pleased. They offer up to 100mbps at my location but I have never had anything slow down on me.

I have WOW and never see my 50MB (30MB avg), and have to unplug and plug in my modem every week. when I had AT&T I never had to reset my modem, but their equipment sucks because it has to come with a router. I was $50 for 50MB with WOW but they raised it after the first year to $70.

I have WOW and never see my 50MB (30MB avg), and have to unplug and plug in my modem every week. when I had AT&T I never had to reset my modem, but their equipment sucks because it has to come with a router. I was $50 for 50MB with WOW but they raised it after the first year to $70.

Wow never had a 50 mb connection was 60 or 30 then the bumped everyone up to the next level for free about a year ago. I went from the 30 mb (which typically saw 35 to 40 mb) to the 60mb (which sees 65 to 70mb). I couldnt be happier with my service. Also my upload is 10 to 12mb.

Wow never had a 50 mb connection was 60 or 30 then the bumped everyone up to the next level for free about a year ago. I went from the 30 mb (which typically saw 35 to 40 mb) to the 60mb (which sees 65 to 70mb). I couldnt be happier with my service. Also my upload is 10 to 12mb.

Yes they did, my deal was 50mb for $50. No tax, bought my own modem.

I have their 30/5mb service and see rated speeds easily. Never have issues with speed but they go in spurts in terms of reliability. This past week including today it goes down around 8-9am every day to where I need to reboot their server and reset my router. This has happened before and is a huge PIA.

Yes they did, my deal was 50mb for $50. No tax, bought my own modem.

When did you get the service If you had it for a while you should have gotten the free bump they did at that speed they would have pushed you to the 110 package at the same cost.

...their equipment sucks because it has to come with a router.

Not sure what options package you use, but I just use my own Airport Express for a router; there was never any mention of them supplying one. I even bought my own modem last year to get out of their extortion/fee for using one of theirs.

I've been with WOW for like 15 years or more; dead solid reliable and fast service when there is an issue (but they have only been to my house twice in all those years). My only gripe is that they keep jacking up the price, so you have to call and complain every year to keep things from getting stupid. If I never did that, I'm not convinced that I wouldn't just be paying $400 a month right now for the same service that started out at $99. THANKS LOYAL CUSTOMER, PAY ME MORE. :fuuuu:

The 600mbps service is $95/month with a 1-year contract. $110/month without a contract.

I'm currently on their 300mbps but am hoping to upgrade to the 600mbps within the next couple days. 600mbps and their "large" cable TV package (basically everything you can get on cable + your choice of a premium like HBO) is $135/month with a 1-year contract.

My 300mbps service is extremely consistent. Average test is about 325 down/21 up.

WOW is also launching gigabit service in a few of their markets and I assume that will makes its way to Columbus at some point.

And I also use all my own equipment because of past issues with WOW's. SB6190 for internet and am getting my own Tivo box to use with a cable card from WOW when I get that all set up.