Wanted: Harnesses

Zx2guy19

Don't care if they're 4 point, 5 point or 100 point- anything is better than no seat belts. I'm getting a harness bar installed in the Colt this Wednesday and need some harnesses to wrap around my precious life. Let me know what you have!

Oh...

I've seen some of the wiring the owner has done. Hopefully his fab guy is on the other end of the quality spectrum.

Good chassis guys do good wiring as most will wire cars also. Just make sure bar ties into lower frame, braces up to seats, and has separate harness tabs if bolt in belts. (Which is what I'd suggest). And if stock lower frame, thicker plates should be welded over frame metal. Then tied into.

And I have cam lock RJS, black in color you can have. 5 point, with lock on nuts belt so it can't fall through seat.

Oh...

I've seen some of the wiring the owner has done. Hopefully his fab guy is on the other end of the quality spectrum.

I think your facial expression is the same as mine haha.

In all seriousness OP, let us know how it goes/maybe post pics for the peanut gallery.

Good chassis guys do good wiring as most will wire cars also. Just make sure bar ties into lower frame, braces up to seats, and has separate harness tabs if bolt in belts. (Which is what I'd suggest). And if stock lower frame, thicker plates should be welded over frame metal. Then tied into.

And I have cam lock RJS, black in color you can have. 5 point, with lock on nuts belt so it can't fall through seat.

I was talking about Brian who "owns" the shop. I have no clue who his chassis guy is but his work can only get better than Brians.