Car History Assistance

indy82z

Just purchased a 3rd Gen Camaro and am trying to document some of the history and options. Anyone able to help? I tried the Ohio online title search but nothing pulls up (car was in Michigan and Illinois previously). PM me if you can help and I can supply VIN.

Thanks

Tom

Car was owned by some other people.

In all seriousness, most places aren't going to have much, the GM website that all the dealers have access to doesn't have much of anything before about 2000. If it's out there it'll take some digging. I assume the RPO sticker on the car is gone?

The car has its RPO sticker still. The car is a 92 with the B4C (Police Package) and 1LE (Performance Package). I was told it was never a service car and purchased new from a gentleman who worked at the GM plant (its originally a Michigan car). I was just looking for a way to document the history. $39 is insanely expensive for one CarFax and wondered if there were some other sources that might be more reasonable. If I knew 100% that it would give me what I was looking for, I might do it, but $40 is expensive to just roll the dice.