JP There is a Viper inside

STEVE-O

To much money for those miles regardless of the mods IMO

Agreed but they're selling on average for 40-60k now.

Only the castoffs go sub 40. This one having so much modification and only 1k miles on the rebuild strikes me as someone "pulling the ripcord".

Edited by Miller

Agreed but they're selling on average for 40-60k now.

Only the castoffs go sub 40. This one having so much modification and only 1k miles on the rebuild strikes me as someone "pulling the ripcord".

Yeah, kinda makes me think that he's afraid things are about to go "boom" and he doesn't wanna go through putting thousands back into it. Seems like a high risk, high reward car but isn't that kinda what we like as car guys? Or at least as guys that like fast cars.

Yeah, kinda makes me think that he's afraid things are about to go "boom" and he doesn't wanna go through putting thousands back into it. Seems like a high risk, high reward car but isn't that kinda what we like as car guys? Or at least as guys that like fast cars.

Absolutely. I pulled the trigger and couldn't be happier. I've had a few small fixes that haven't set me back much at all.

The early Gen Viper that just want to kill you from start to stop is something I've lusted after for many many years. At some point there WILL be one in black and red sitting in the garage.

In TT form how are these things beyond just Terrifying? Driven stock, driven slightly modified, never one nearly this powerful.

As posted above, unless the trunk was full of gold bullion Im not paying 50k for that.

Also, I truly like the look/feel/price point of the 03+ cars. I have a line on one private party that I low balled a month ago that seems to be coming around to my pricing :)

I know exactly which one you're talking about and I literally bought it today. Sorry brotha.

Colt 4 sale this afternoon. Perks of getting divorced.

The early Gen Viper that just want to kill you from start to stop is something I've lusted after for many many years. At some point there WILL be one in black and red sitting in the garage.

In TT form how are these things beyond just Terrifying? Driven stock, driven slightly modified, never one nearly this powerful.

I'd call mine "heavily-ish modified" and it's not that bad. It could easily be wrapped around a pole or median but I'm quickly getting a feel for the car at its limit.

It's the jtec controller that makes them tricky to tune drivability back into when you start modding hard. The throttle becomes an on/off switch with tire melting power off redline.