Recommend me a drywall guy....

TTQ B4U

Very basic need. Garage ceiling is insulated and finished, it just needs a small area repaired due to a leak 10+yrs back that bubbled it a bit in a 2ft x ft area and then the entire thing needs skim coated, sanded and painted. Would prefer a flat ceiling but I'm okay with a smoother textured one too if it's easier. I just don't want a stippled look that will catch dust and dirt, etc.

I just plain don't want to do it. It's a big 2.5 car garage but not a huge project.

Anyone here do drywall or know someone who could do this for cash?

PM me or reply here.

Thanks!

Tim

DAMN. I paid an apprentice $100 to do my garage so he could use the pics for his portfolio lol. Didn't realize I got so lucky.

Hey if he's good I'd love that contact info haha. I mean your talking roughly 1200sq/ft to install, garages should be done in 1/2 or 5/8 not 3/8 esp the ceilings, material alone is about 500 not including possible insulation. Then that's alot of mud and sanding. Hanging 8, 10s, or 12 is possible alone but a huge pita. So 2 guys, 2 days, would run 600+ for someone actually reporting the income... I figure 1.20/sqft is a safe estimate.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

He did a phenomenal job, looks like a true pro did it. He hung, mudded and sanded everything. Even did my insulation, all for $100.

This same dude did the tile in my shower and fucked it up and I never talked to him again lol. Gave him $100 for that one too.