Verizon

Johny Utah

Do you guys not have access to Wi-Fi? Again I'm not trying to be a dick, I just don't get it lol.

I'm actually right there with you, I have 8 gigs with verizon and I thought it was overkill.

I use to have the unlimited plan via verizon for years and put off purchasing a new phone because I thought they would make me "upgrade".

Verizon no longer charges for overage on their new plans. They throttle your data down from the 4g LTE, but it appears to not impact my daily data usage. I am currently at 0GB and have been for a few days. I see no degradation in the data.

NOTE: YOU HAVE TO TURN SAFETY MODE ON IN THE VERIZON APP FOR IT TO WORK AND THERE IS NO CHARGE TO DO IT.

Not totally true... It costs on the M and below plans like $5 a month but on the L and up it's included free.

So long as Verizon has the best network coverage and best reliability, they will not offer unlimited data. They know they don't need to. Data caps on WiFi connections just further this argument. Edited by airwg2189