just in time to take your sister/daugther to the trailer park social!!!

Geeto67

I'm speechless:

http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/cto/5814764658.html

00R0R_adRSOhkqGy2_1200x900.jpg

00J0J_RN1AMJekpS_1200x900.jpg

This is a 1975 ElCamino Limo. It is supposed to be the longest Elcamino in the world.

It needs lots of work but after all it is a one of a kind. It has a Laguna S3 front end.

It has a 350 motor and 350 turbo transmission that is just sitting under hood. Nothing is hooked up. NOT DRIVABLE THE WAY IT SITS.Must be towed. It ran good when it was placed under the hood a couple of years ago though. Driveshafts are there too.

Needs 1/4 panel work to repair rust. Floors are very solid though. Frame is in good shape too.

It is definately a project. I have way too many other projects so this one is for sale now.

If you want something different bring cash and a big trailer it is almost 24 feet long !

Have something no one else has. It gets a lot of looks and comments. I have had people pulling in the driveway just to take pictures of it. They can't believe what they are seeing. If intetested call after 12:00PM ONLY PLEASE.

...and....it's gone.

but while I am at it...just what the world needed is a plymouth el-camino:

http://tuscarawas.craigslist.org/cto/5781754559.html

00i0i_1HD5e2Zm2Sd_1200x900.jpg

00606_jpYjD8AWevt_1200x900.jpg

00a0a_aAsjmanUpgI_1200x900.jpg

I have a 1969 Plymouth Roadrunner 440 4sp. with a Brand New Hurst pistol grip. 440 built by Lou Performance. Has less than 250 miles. The Original 383 numbers match motor comes with the car. The original Hurst shifter comes with the car. 8 3/4 with posi trac, brand new Performance Mickey Thompson tires with ET Street on rear. New dash pad: not installed. I have the door panels. Just sprayed flat black primer. Original color of car is B-5 Blue. Customized in the 80's, because the guy needed a truck.....
Edited by Geeto67