Detailing Services Available - INTERIOR's Now Too...

TTQ B4U

Hi All,

As many of you know I've joined the CR Sponsorship and am providing detailing services for the group and beyond. Here's a list of the exterior detailing services being offered. Further information on each is available through contacting me via phone, email or PM. NOTE: Interior services coming soon!

The below information was last updated on Oct 30, 2016. Further updates will be placed here as well.

Thanks for the opportunity to make your ride shine!

-tim

http://i1379.photobucket.com/albums/ah133/PDQS4/Misc%20Fun/CR%20Banner_zpsahtckiud.jpg

Exterior Detail Offerings:

New Car Prep and Protection Coating Package

This package is geared towards cleaning, perfecting and coating brand new vehicles. The amount of correction necessary will vary depending on the delivery condition and brief time you may have the vehicle on the road. Ideal situation is to have this service performed within the first 30 days of ownership.

The new car prep and protection package does include Sealing of both the paint and glass with their respective ceramic nano paint coatings. The paint coating is good for 1-2 years and the glass coating will provide a wonderful hydrophobic effect for 12-18 months.

Option 1: Basic Clean & Protect Detail

The Basic Clean and Protect Detail adds shine and seasonal protection using an industry leading hybrid sealant known for its durability and cleaning capability. This detail option is perfect to keep your paint looking clean and shine nicely.

Recommended for: This service is recommended between full correction services to maintain a layer of protection on your vehicle. It is also a terrific option for the value-conscious that want their daily drivers cleaned up, lightly polished and fully protected against the elements.

Option 2: Premium Enhancement

The Premium Enhancement adds optical clarity, depth of color and seasonal protection using a tried and proven single step polish and hybrid sealant that removes light swirls, scratches and defects. With this correction the goal is to significantly reduce and in many cases eliminate 75%+ of the swirls and abrasions. This process will not remove deeper scratches or fully correct badly abraded surfaces. It's not rare for this service to reach near perfection either.

Recommended for: This is a great option for daily drivers that have swirl marks and light scratches. Removal of heavier isolated scratches is available as an option or for heavier overall swirls, abrasions and damage, Option #3, Elite Enhancement is available.

Option 3: Elite Enhancement

This is the difference maker when trying to make your vehicle more visually appealing and provide outstanding gloss and depth of color. With this correction the goal is to significantly reduce and in many cases eliminate 90%+ of the swirls and abrasions through a Multi-Stage Paint Correction. This service is targeted towards vehicles with intense defects and swirls and/or oxidation. It is non uncommon for this service to reach near perfection either.

Recommended for: vehicles with moderate to heavier swirl marks and paint defects in need of extensive work.

Option 4: Signature Elite Enhancement

This process is where perfection meets the paint. I take extreme care and detail working panel-by-panel using both a multi-step compound and polish to remove any scratches that can be removed from the paint. This time consuming and labor intensive process ensures that your paint will be as defect-free as possible. After initial correction I will wipe down and alternate the lighting as I re-inspect the entire vehicle and spot polish any flaws that remain and can be removed.

Recommended for: Target towards vehicle owners who are interested as near to flawless results where achievable. Whether it’s a garage queen or a daily driver, you will enjoy the maximum depth of color and reflective shine with this package.

Interior Detail Offerings:

The interior of your vehicle is where the cleanliness of it can be seen and felt. One very important point that I work to ensure is that when your interior is completed that the materials will have a factory appearance finish. That means no false shine, greasy feeling or change in color appearance.

I use only high quality industry leading products and brands to ensure that the materials are not only cleaned, conditioned and protected but that they look and feel as they were meant to. I also have a 210 degree forced steam cleaner unit and extraction system as well. This insures not only chemical free cleaning but complete sterilization and the best cleaning available.

Option 1: Basic Interior Cleanup

Even with the most careful and clean owners, vehicles interior get dirty from daily use and exposure fallout and dust through open windows. If you maintain the interior of your vehicle and aren’t in need of a shampoo or deep cleaning of the carpets or seats, then the basic might be all you need.

Recommended for: Targeted at vehicles that are not heavily soiled but just need a quick interior spruce up. Please note that if you have embedded pet hair or heavy soiling such as dried in stains or bio hazards, they will not be removed with this service. There are additional services available in the option section below to address further needs.

What’s Included: Vacuum Floor mats, carpets, seats and trunk. Wipe down/cleaning of the dashboard, door surfaces, vents, cup holders, consoles and cleaning of all windows and mirrors.

Please note that I do not apply any dressings or conditioners to rubber or vinyl floor mats, any pedals or the steering wheel.

· Additional Fee starting at $40 for excessive dirt or Pet Hair – pricing determined upon inspection

· Additional Fee starting at $80 for biohazard fluids such as vomit, blood or urine – pricing determined upon inspection

Option 2: Premium Interior Detail

Whether it’s been a while since you’ve cleaned it or just plain have a life of kids and pets consistently challenging the interior of your vehicle, this service will help restore a clean fresh feeling to your ride.

Recommended for: Targeted at vehicles that have moderate to normal levels of soiling from normal day to day year-round use. Please note that if you have embedded pet hair or heavy soiling such as dried in stains or bio hazards, they will not be removed with this service. There are additional services available in the option section below to address further needs.

What’s Included: In addition to the Basic Interior Clean up this service adds:

· Interior Dash and Door panels: Clean with a combination of Vapor Steam Technology reach 210 degrees in temperature and mild citrus based cleaners thus killing off germs, bacteria and odors for good. All interior panels and applicable surfaces are then sealed with an industry leading, extremely long lasting UV protection leaving a natural factor matt finish.

· Carpets and Upholstery: are pre-treated with mild detergents then heated with the Vapor Steam System activating the PH balanced detergents to break up, lift and sanitize the surfaces. Once complete a hot water extractor is used to pull the dirt and products out completely (one set of four floor mats are included)

· Leather: If applicable, is cleaned and conditioned with a variety of industry leading products based on type of leather in the vehicle.

Please note that I will not apply any dressings or conditioners to rubber or vinyl floor mats, any pedals or the steering wheel.

· Additional Fee for excessive dirt or Pet Hair – pricing determined upon inspection

· Additional Fee for biohazard fluids such as vomit, blood or urine – pricing determined upon inspection

Save

Edited by TTQ B4U

• 2 weeks later...

Added Interior Services to my menu of options.

Through the end of the year I'll be working on a limited basis with various customers based on inquires to perfect my approach and refine the details so please bear with me if the availability is a bit more limited in the beginning.

Thanks to everyone for the continued support!

Tim