FS: 13" Macbook Pro Retina MY2014

oh8sti

Hey Guys,

Listing my Macbook Pro in 13.3" (Late 2013) - this has the Retina Display, Intel i5 processor, 256GB solid state drive, 8GB of ram. Runs great. Only a few blemishes on the body. Has been a great computer for me. Runs on El Capitan right now.

I will have the computer wiped and install fresh OS for the new owner so its ready for them. Pictures coming this evening. I live in Nashville now, but can ship, or I come up there every few weeks.

CR Price; $800 firm.

614 582 7301

Edited by Panduh

Beast of a machine. Have the exact same one and will probably never get rid of it. Fanstastic pick up for someone looking for a no BS laptop that will last you for a LOOOOOONG time.

GL Mike.

Thanks! I know a lot people love this model. I have 2, one for work and 1 for personal, this one I'm selling because its been my personal one. Ive gotten to the point in my business where the 2 are the same lol so no need for 2 computers

just need to know if the ram is expandable

I know very little about computers and what you can do with them. I don't tinker with them at all. Someone on this board might be able to answer this though.

I did a google search and it doesn't look to be expandable.