Who is interested in a Detail before year end? (Ceramic Coating Promotion Inside)

TTQ B4U

In order to finish out 2016 strong and keep the rides on CR Looking good and protected for up to two years, I'm offering up an upgrade to a Full Nano-glass Ceramic Coating on all details from now through the end of the year at NO CHARGE!

What is a Nano Ceramic Coating?

Those that may not know, Ceramic coatings create a protective barrier using nano-glass ceramic particles and cross-linking polymers that actually bond to your vehicle's clear coat. As soon as the ceramic compound make contact with your paint, it begins to fill in light swirls, pits, and pores to make the surface perfectly smooth, preventing dirt, water, oil and anything else from adhering and create a candy-like super reflective mirror shine that lasts upwards of 2 years.

Preparing the Surface is Key:

The prep for these coatings is critical and of course, my application will also include a gloss enhancing polish phase that embeds an Sio2 Quartz layer as the base to the coating itself. In addition to an outstanding gloss level, your paint will be extremely hydrophobic resulting in an easier cleaning and an increased physical resistance to swirls and scratches. I know that part best personally as my Audi is Pure Black and prior to coating would micro-marr and scratch if I simply dry buffed it after waxing or sealing with traditional products.

Next Steps:

If you're interested, please review the various package options I've listed here. Contact me either through PM, text or a good old phone call and we'll work together on reviewing pricing and scheduling an appointment.

Also, anyone already on my schedule, if I've not already connected with you personally, you too will be included in the upgrade and provided this upgrade.

Thanks for the continued opportunity to help out the group here on CR as it's truly enjoyable to take doing something I have such a passion and enjoyment for and using it to pay-forward the group that has helped me many times over on many different topics on over the years. Know that I will treat your car just like it's my own :thumbup:

-tim

http://i1379.photobucket.com/albums/ah133/PDQS4/Misc%20Fun/CR%20Banner_zpsahtckiud.jpg

Save

I'm picking up a new car in the next few weeks and once I see the condition of paint surface, I may bring it to you.

Keep me posted! Looking forward to seeing the new wheels.

Pm me your earliest available time slot. I need one bad

You have PM.